Friday, March 09, 2007

 

April Hiking Trip

Golden and I were together last night for our regular Thursday cigar meeting and we've picked a weekend for the next Pinhoti Backpacking trip. The weekend of April 27, 8 & 9 is the next trip. We will leave town as early as possible on Friday 27th so we can get there and get on the trail as quickly as possible. We'll probably be off the trail just before or just after lunch on Sunday, and be back home Sunday afternoon.

Let me know if you are in. Need additional info, email me at: rylanherring@gamil.com.

I've been invited to hike with some boy scouts next weekend on the Pine Mountain Trail. I'll report back to see if we might like to try it out sometime.

Comments:
Keep hiking it is good for the soul.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]