Sunday, April 30, 2006
Golden, Bill and I are just back from our latest trip on the Pinhoti Trail. I told them I was considering making a Blog for hiking so everyone involved could help keep others up to date on our trips and they seemed to think that was a good idea. I just stepped in the door and naturally I dropped my pack in the corner and turned on the computer before I did anything else!
Golden has all of the pictures so they'll come in time and we'll post some of them soon.
I'll get started on a rundown of our latest Pinhoti trip as soon as I get some household responsibilities out of the way and I'll jot down an update on the other Pinhoti trip Golden and I did to get us familiarized with this terrific trail.
Golden has all of the pictures so they'll come in time and we'll post some of them soon.
I'll get started on a rundown of our latest Pinhoti trip as soon as I get some household responsibilities out of the way and I'll jot down an update on the other Pinhoti trip Golden and I did to get us familiarized with this terrific trail.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]